Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

3 posters

Assault!

Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Assault! Left_bar_bleue0/0Assault! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Assault! Empty Assault!

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

As the space around Naboo began to rupture, the residents of Naboo looked up at the dark, night sky. As ship after ship came from hyperspace, barraging the darkness with the sudden light of a massive fleet, the people of Naboo looked above in terror. Darth Taral, the leader of the assault of Naboo, looked upon the beautiful blue planet. She looked at it with great delight, most likely admiring the blue planet's beauty. "Bombard the capital." She said, loudly, with an evil smirk across her face. On the bridge, she looked down upon the planet with scornful, red eyes, full of hate. Maybe she isn't staring at the beauty, after all... "Secure the space above Naboo, also. Have all of the Dauntless destroy any ships around, other than mine."

"Yes, milady," Commander Tarn said, as he turned from Taral's side to give orders to the crew. Darth Taral, dark lady of the Sith, watched as the planet below her burned, in a scarlet wave of fire, speckled with thousands of small red death beams... The capital building and facilities will be no more in mere minutes.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Assault! Left_bar_bleue10/10Assault! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Assault! Empty Re: Assault!

Post by Darkwing Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:32 pm

YES! About time something happened! Do remember that if there are actual facilities here that you must destroy them in the standard combat fashion. I understand it'll be a bit rough at first considering we haven't actually had planetary combat yet
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 pm

(There's 12 facilities, but I REFUSE to do calculations. Have you seen the size of my fleet? lol. The actual action was attack on all facilities, - extra for the whole capital, but let's say about 100 dauntless still haven't done any action... After all, I have 195 Dauntlesses and about another 20 other capitals, all more powerful than the Dauntless.)
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 pm

This I think is cause for me to revamp the attack system yet again
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:40 pm

OOC: What do you mean?
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 pm

well like you said, doing calculations for over 100 ships attacking a variety of targets and stuff, the current system works ok if you have a couple ships duking it out, but not massive fleets and things
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Oh, okay. that makes sense.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Post by Wade Banna Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 am

(There are 50x DC's in orbit, now for the math
    50x DC
    Vs
    What? 200 DC's? not sure how many you have
    = Naboo yours, but Rp it, you don't just get it. )
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 am

From around the planet came a small fleet of about 50 Dauntless cruisers, and some small fighters consisting of Tempest and X-wings. As the fighters swarmed from the cruisers, they went as fast as lightning towards the strongest of the Sith's cruisers, an idiotic choice. As a special attachment, the Obliviator, Taral's current ship of residence, sent out a static discharge to any ships nearby, in a large dome of blue static that surrounded the ship. As 3 squads of ships entered the dome, the fell through space, without any power, into the abyss, to never emit life ever again. As all ships turned their attention to the enemy fleet, they pounded through their forces, destroying every last ship with the power of the Sith fleet. With no casualties (I'm assuming my power would crush you easily), the ships in orbit sent transports down to deliver troops. As soldiers and T-47 Airspeeders alike came onto the surface, they began battle with the enemy army.

Will be done...

Last edited by Darth Taral on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:30 am

Darth Taral wrote: As a special attachment, the Obliviator, Taral's current ship of residence, sent out a static discharge to any ships nearby, in a large dome of blue static that surrounded the ship. As 3 squads of ships entered the dome, the fell through space, without any power, into the abyss, to never emit life ever again.
    Q: ware did this come form?

Darth Taral wrote:as all ships turned their attention to the enemy fleet, they pounded through their forces, destroying every last ship with the power of the Sith fleet.

Remember your not just going to, attack yay I've won, your going to lose ships as well
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 am

Space combat requires you use the Space Combat section too remember. You must win in space before being able to land troops and things. The space combat section doesn't have to be solely stats though, the stats have to be there, but you can RP it out at the same time, just do it in the same post cause each post, IC and OOC counts as a turn
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Darth Taral wrote: As a special attachment, the Obliviator, Taral's current ship of residence, sent out a static discharge to any ships nearby, in a large dome of blue static that surrounded the ship. As 3 squads of ships entered the dome, the fell through space, without any power, into the abyss, to never emit life ever again.

Not trying to be an ass or any think, but can he do that?
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Alari kae'la wrote:

Not trying to be an ass or any think, but can he do that?

No because that would classify as a weapon having an actual effect on how the game is going, however, it's a cool item that I should add Smile
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Unless he's just using his attack stats and they cover all the ships being destroyed or losing power
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:33 pm

lol, that's exactly what I'm doing. I just tried making something interesting in my post... And I said I wasn't done, what, you didn't think I'd enter stats?
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:12 am

Oh, that does remind me. The combat section is something I'm very strict with. So really try your hardest to finish posts all at once before posting and not post will finish later, because if someone retaliates to the stats you posted but didn't complete, I'd have to favour their side and I also dislike people editing their posts in that section. Actually, come to think of it, I can change that in the admin panel. And be very careful with posting in the combat section, each post counts as a turn on your part so if you post an OOC post, you can't post again until someone else does, thus it being better to use the General Chat
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:53 pm

DANGIT! Dude, that's really gay, now I can't freaking edit my dang post, OR post again! Thanks a lot... Btw, I had to go because my mom was getting on the computer. What, do you think it's better I don't post at all?
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 pm

here, make a new post in the thread with the completed stats. Seeing as this is one of the first combats of the game I'll merge some posts, but just keep this in mind next time, it's all a learning experience at this point

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:40 am