Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

4 posters

Hope

Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Hope  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope

Post by Wade Banna Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm

and Anng and Will, get you facts right
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Hope  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hope  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:00 pm

lol, I don't think you understand. Layara, right now, is the biggest threat to me. Meaning, my I'm a dominate power and my only threat is Layara, so she still takes part in this little game of ours.
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Wait....well we didn't even finish this Role Play properly. I stilol had time to counteract what Alari said. So theoretically I would have blown up but let's just say I took control of that Star Destroyer and went into hyper space but that makes no sense.

You see, here's what happened.

1. Layara went to Degobah to seek Jedi training from Alari. Now, Layara's ship and Alari's destroyer was there.

2. Layara's guard was an agent for the Sith and was Force-Sensitive. He revealed the secret location of Layara and the Jedi Leader to the Sith.

3. They arrived and began their assault on the ship WHILE it was already blowing up from the micro-bombs but did not blow up completely. No battle was OFFICIALLY placed as it wasn't in the combat thread but simply role playing.

4. But anyway, with the ocmbined power of the fire and the bombs the ship would have been extremely damaged.

5. It seemed the ship managed to go into Hyperspace right BEFORE any damage was made, though. I think their new location was Kuat which is where the Sith went first when they did not REALLY know the destroyer was going to go there (Telara only knew because she checked the travel records of the Jedi in the Space Section, more than likely)

6. Then whatever happened from there happened. The MC-80 left with Alari, the bad guard, and another person and went wherever they did go and the Star Destroyer was just there.

7. Meaning, the ship was abandoned with all the other security guards (more than likely), yet Layara and her guards were still aboard meaning Layara would take control over the ship and return to her home world (which practically doesn't exist, yet.)

So....let us just say Layara and her team gained control over the Star Destroyer and took it home.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Hope  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hope  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Yeah, thanks for assuming I'm a cheater... First off, this is an advanced Star Wars RPG. I would have sensors. Second, you were there and would've told me where they went. 4th, I had a fleet there that could've tracked the Jedi.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Hope  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hope  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

There's no back tracking in this game. It is as much an RTS as it is an RPG. Everything happens in the order of the time things were posted, so if you weren't around to save your butt when the battle was happening, then you would be a victim of the battle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content