Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

Preperation

Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Preperation Left_bar_bleue0/0Preperation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Preperation Empty Preperation

Post by Jodi Oron Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Darth Taral, as her transport had left Kuat after dropping Darth Taral off, went off into Hectus Base. As she entered, she was greeted by the General of the Armed Forces, General Bahman.

"Lady Taral, the troops you ordered produced at Kuat are at full strength and ready for deployment. Orders, milady?"

With a short pause after Darth Taral stopped in her tracks, she turned to look back outside at the rocky, desolate terrain, and turned back to say with a hateful tone;

"Make sure all units are ready for killing some little bugs - the Jedi. Through my radars, I've spotted a Jedi fleet en-route to Kuat."

"It will be done, my Lady," Bahman respectably said, and so he bowed and then was off to give orders. These foolish Jedi are going to die today... As Darth Taral made her way to the observatory room of the upper floors of the Hectus base, she noticed many nervous men, probably worried that the Jedi might come down and chop them up. Taral cared little, however. She only cared that they'd do their duties. Once Taral exited the elevator to the observatory, she walked to the edge of the room to look down the long window, down at the training grounds that went many miles long. And so it was that Darth Taral stood there, with a smirk on her face, watching as one-thousand two-hundred men marched down towards the gate of the base, to exit into the soon-to-be battle grounds.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Preperation Left_bar_bleue0/0Preperation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Preperation Empty Re: Preperation

Post by Jodi Oron Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 pm

After about 5 minutes of watching her army march out into the fields, she sent a message to Alari of the Jedi...

"Alari, I will give you one chance to leave. Once my fleets arrive, I warn you, I'll open fire and destroy every last ship you have, and kill you. Leave now - or else."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 am