Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

Calamari Spirit

Willice Evans

Calamari Spirit Empty Calamari Spirit

Post by Willice Evans Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 am

As Meena Tills Ended his transmission he turned to the crew and said

"No one is allowed to leave the ship or come aboard untill we are out of the system, i have no idea what he is talking about, but if he is rught, there is a virus, the planet Yavin 4 has only few residence and is not traded with, i will blockade the planet and we will wait there untill this passes." I said.
    Willice Evans

Calamari Spirit Empty Re: Calamari Spirit

Post by Willice Evans Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

"We have returned, do NOT go to the surface, our troops have been transported to the surface via escape pods, they will escourt Potentium Scientists and Medical Staff to the research centers to be cleared to help treat the Mon Calamari people so they dont get this virus, we will remain here on the ship so we are enshured not to get the virus, arm weapons, we will escourt all transports down to the surface, we have kept 10 Geniral Troops on the ship, if one Potentium transport steps out of line, disable it and we will take control of it" I said