Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

2 posters

Meena to Telan

Willice Evans

Meena to Telan Empty Meena to Telan

Post by Willice Evans Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 pm

(This messenge is sent accrost a connection no one can enter, but everyone can see it.)

"Telan, great leader of the Potentium, you killed Aeroan Sel, all of the evidence adds up, you left Mon Calamari and ammedietly after his house exploded, then his ship started to coem to your Production Capital to be disasembled and turned into a dauntless cruiser, is this not true, but it is true, i am sending out this messenge on all subspace bans, no one can talk on it but you and me, but everyone can see it, np pressure, just dont say the wrong thing or overreact. I will await your response" I said waiting for Telan to respond
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Meena to Telan Left_bar_bleue0/0Meena to Telan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Meena to Telan Empty Re: Meena to Telan

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:09 pm

"And respond, I will not. I will not humor you with faultless facts about my innocence, when I am in fact talking to a very ignorant person who wouldn't understand. Good day, and may the Force be with you."
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:03 am

"May the force be with you as well, just remember these words, sometimes there are somethings you cant deny" I said and closed the comm channel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am