Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

4 posters

Calling for Faction Leaders

Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Calling for Faction Leaders Left_bar_bleue10/10Calling for Faction Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Calling for Faction Leaders Empty Calling for Faction Leaders

Post by Darkwing Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 pm

So with some things having been modified here, I would just like to have a hands up to who would be interested in being faction leaders of the Empire and Rebel Alliance. Remember the decision is ultimately up to me, but you must be an active and responsible member of the community to become a faction leader.
    Now due note, the resources of the Potentium have been absorbed into the Empire (as they were the larger faction) and the game is setting off with the Empire being the dominant force in the galaxy. Some planets did get re-arranged ownership wise and both factions received a fairly sizable amount of credits to set off with.

On top of that, I would like volunteers to run the Galactic Market, essentially like Deeno's shop, this is the primary market of the game. This does not mean other people can't set up their own market, this is just the main one to get things rolling. Trade is allowed at this market, so it can receive and sell items. So yeah, just gimme a shout here if interested in either.

However, unless the applicants for the market are very small, whoever is chosen to run the factions will not run the market. You can apply for both if you wish.
    Willice Evans

Calling for Faction Leaders Empty Re: Calling for Faction Leaders

Post by Willice Evans Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm

I would be interested in Faction Leader.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Calling for Faction Leaders Left_bar_bleue10/10Calling for Faction Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Please state which faction, that's something I forgot to mention Smile
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Uh, i would be happy with either, but if i have to choose, i prefer Empire, but uh, if thats not avalible i would take Alliance, but i prefer Empire.
    Leach54
    Leach54

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Calling for Faction Leaders Left_bar_bleue9/10Calling for Faction Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Post by Leach54 Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:21 pm

I would like to run for the market. And if necessary i would play as a faction leader.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Calling for Faction Leaders Left_bar_bleue0/0Calling for Faction Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Meh, I wanted to be a faction leader too, but maybe I shouldn't....
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:32 am

Kk peeps, Meena got the Empire and Trista got the Rebellion. If there's any complaints or hissy fits *coughtelancough* than keep it to yourself. If you don't *coughtelancough* than I'm just going to outright ban you. Nuff said.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Calling for Faction Leaders Left_bar_bleue0/0Calling for Faction Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Ban me if you want, but that was outright mean. What, call me out because this isn't fair to me? Thanks a lot. Go ahead and ban me, but that'd be just about the most bogus things that would've ever happened on this site. What, and you think I've been throwing hissy fits this whole time, while I was making educated and reasonable arguements?

Edit: By the way, I really don't care that I'm not a faction leader. The fact that you're assuming I'll get really pissed and fight you is what's making me angry, because by far, I haven't been angry about anything as simple as that. It's the more complicated things, things that really make sense to get angry about.

Last edited by Telan Felusiun on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Of course Telan, of course
    Leach54
    Leach54

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Calling for Faction Leaders Left_bar_bleue9/10Calling for Faction Leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Post by Leach54 Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Telan, this was as much to me and meena as it was to you. We have all had are fights with the staff of this and other sites. It was not a personal message.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh yeah, im waiting for the stream of complaints about me, but i am *Trying* to not be an ass this time around, and i am also *trying* to not complain about anything.

So telan, he diddnt just mean complaints about you, he ment complaints about anyone, such as me.

Edit*: Wich i am perfectly fine if someone complaints, tell me what i did and i will try to not do it Very Happy
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Leach54 wrote:Telan, this was as much to me and meena as it was to you. We have all had are fights with the staff of this and other sites. It was not a personal message.

Did you not see him specifically point me out? Maybe you didn't, but it's there, and it's fairly obvious.
    Leach54
    Leach54

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Leach54 Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Darkwing wrote:Kk peeps, Meena got the Empire and Trista got the Rebellion. If there's any complaints or hissy fits *coughtelancough* than keep it to yourself. If you don't *coughtelancough* than I'm just going to outright ban you. Nuff said.

I dont see your name.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Leach54 wrote:
    Darkwing wrote:Kk peeps, Meena got the Empire and Trista got the Rebellion. If there's any complaints or hissy fits *coughtelancough* than keep it to yourself. If you don't *coughtelancough* than I'm just going to outright ban you. Nuff said.

I dont see your name.

There, I put them in bold, italics, and red so you'd see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 am