Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

+2
Wade Banna
Jodi Oron
6 posters

General Discussion Forum/New Units

Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Empty Re: General Discussion Forum/New Units

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:08 pm

lol
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Empty Re: General Discussion Forum/New Units

Post by Jodi Oron Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm

DW, most of the Starfighters in production don't have squads that you can purchase, and a couple, or more, don't have a 'hull.' Could you fix that, please? Hull is what I really care about, though.
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/10General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Hm, older ones I presume? Cause I think I did start changing the system for Starfighters in the last few months that the older ships wouldn't have had done to them
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes, older ones in the case of no squad purchase sets, but the newest ones don't have hull.
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/10General Discussion Forum/New Units - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Huh, can't believe I missed that. Well, I'll fix it up sometime in the near future, life has gotten exceedingly busy recently, especially with the release of Harry Potter, but I'll try and get around to it in the next few days
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:13 pm

lol, I'm going to see the new Harry Potter movie in about one hour.
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Aeroan Sel Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 pm

It's very, very good
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:08 am

HELL yeah, it is! Just like the book was... damn good Very Happy
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 am

You went to see Harry Pothead.

Wow, some people are just so....yeah.

Lol, so i never read the books, are they good?
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Aeroan Sel Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 am

So what are you calling me? Go on, finish that second sentence there
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Well i coudent fnid a word, but now that i am actually awak, wierd.

lol Very Happy

But harry potty, really?

I mean. wow they cant even get a deent speach for the bad guy "Were others have failed, i will not" I mean really, how corny is that.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

That's your opinion.
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Aeroan Sel Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Meena Tills wrote:Well i coudent fnid a word, but now that i am actually awak, wierd.

lol Very Happy

But harry potty, really?

I mean. wow they cant even get a deent speach for the bad guy "Were others have failed, i will not" I mean really, how corny is that.

Not as corny as you are, just sayin Smile
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:28 pm

lol, nice one. Anyways, Meena, you're just incompetent when it comes to epicness. Harry-P is so awesome, words cannot express it's intensifying awesomeness.

(BTW, I teared up when [WARNING! THIS SPOILER CONTAINS INFORMATION IN THE MOVIE]
    Spoiler:
    in the end, EVEN THOUGH I read the book and knew what would happen! That's how attached to Harry-P I am.)
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Aeroan Sel Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm not like a big fan of Potter, I find the movies some good fun, but not overly good movie quality wise. However, HP7, very good and yeah, that part was sad. Overall it was a very well done film, though I did catch some bad cuts here and there
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 am

I was a little disappointed at a few scenes that weren't in the movie, but it's okay, I guess.
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Aeroan Sel Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 am

Well, naturally what can you expect right? I just think this splitting it up was a very good idea because now each event gets more development and the characters really got flushed out in this one, instead of all the events zooming by in a massive blur
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Yeah... But I was really looking forward to seeing Lupin freak out when Harry calls him what he did... You know, in the Burrow. About his wife, and the b-word person?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 am