Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

3 posters

Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation

Willice Evans

Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation Empty Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation

Post by Willice Evans Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:30 pm

(Note, nothing in here that i get, such as slaves and vehicles arent in game items, its just to give me somthing to do, if you want, DW, i wouldent mind if you sometimes let me have the items that i recive, but you would get to pick and choose items that i would actually get in game, and the guards are like the ships crew and stuff, untill i can actually get NPC's i can use ingame, i diddnt just randomly own NPC's, also, i do have a blaster, i just forget what kind, lol)

"Sir, we have survayed the landing zone and there is no sign of an ambush" Said a Commander Guard over a secure holonet channel

"Good, good, prepair for my arrival" I said and closed the channel

as my shuttle landed in Mos Isly, i stepped out to meet Zorba the Hutt and a group of Hutt Solders

I reached for my blaster pistol hidden under my cloak

"Ahh, Zorba, what brings you here" I said

"You know to well why i am here, i am here to collect that bounty on your head" Zorba said in his hutt Language

"No, i dont think so" I said

i waved my hand and said

"You are going to leave now, and never come after me again"

"Ho Ho Ho Ho" Zorba said in a Hutt Laghf

"This one thinks he's a jedi" Said Zorba

"Think again" I Said as i reached out my hand and used Force Push and knocked his guards down, i then procceded to my Blaster and pointed it directly at Zorba's head

"Now Zorba, my friend, i dont want to do this but" I said as i blaster him

my guards quickly surounded the surviving hutts

"What should we do with them sir" Said the same Commander Guard from earlyer on a Secure Channel

"Take them to my ship, have them proccesed into our Slave System, take there weapons and speeders, dismantle them, use them to upgrade our vehicles and weapons" I Said

"Will do sir" Said the Commander Guard

"Oh, Commander, i will not be needing your services anymore, you have failed me to many times" I said as i used force push to crush the commanders neck and choke him

"Lt" I said

"Yes sir" said the lt.

"You are tasked with proccesing the new additions to our workforce, dont fail me, Commander" I Said as i closed the channel

"Yes sir" Said the newly promoated Commander Guard

(I will post periodically, this is kinda something to keep me buisy....its kinda a one person RP, to show the story of how my Pirate force grows, i am also hoping to get some items that are in this RP, as i dont have a credit income and i dont want to anger any faction by taking there planets, also, Jedi, there are still slaves here, what do you do, pick out the Jedi and then leave, Guardians of Truth and Justice my ass)
    Willice Evans

Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation Empty Re: Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation

Post by Willice Evans Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:51 pm

As the Hutt Slaves were taken to my Dauntless Cruisers in orbit i decided to go to the Hutt Palace, I took control of the Zorba the Hutt Clan's Black Market and gained control of all of the Zorba Slaves (like 50 slaves, good for nothing really. ima use the Black Market for ships Very Happy....if allowed....)
    Willice Evans

Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation Empty Re: Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation

Post by Willice Evans Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:02 pm

"Commander, start charging Tolls for shisp passing through the system, be carefull not to charge an jedi ships, try to keep it unknown by the Jedi" I said

"Yes sir" said the Commander and closed the channel
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation Left_bar_bleue0/0Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:58 pm

ZZSSZSSSSSSZZZCHEERRRRRR! A nearby communicator rang out with raucous noise. Suddenly, a feminine, loud voice rang out in Willice's head: "This is Dark Lady Taral. I have been surveying the remaining Jedi planets, and happens that you're the most interesting thing happening as of now. I want you to work for me; I will pay you, and I will give you ships for a starter. But, you will do anything I say. Meet me at Kuat for more details, or I will just kill you." And with that, Taral left his head.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Hmmm Willice thought, if Taral tries to enter Jedi Space, he could be attacked and killed, however, if i enter Sith space, i could be killed, i will go, but i will always have protection Willice Thought
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Post by Wade Banna Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Taral is a She.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation Left_bar_bleue0/0Outer Rim Raiders Corruption Operation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 pm

(lol, Willice, have you seen the sizes of our fleets? Alari could easily destroy you, like a bug under her heel, and Alari is nothing but a speck of dust to me... What does that make you to me, Willice?)
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Post by Wade Banna Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Darth Taral wrote: What does that make you to me, Willice?)

A Micro-verse.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:02 pm

OOC: lol, nice one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:39 am