Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

To My Apprentices

Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    To My Apprentices Left_bar_bleue10/10To My Apprentices Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

To My Apprentices Empty To My Apprentices

Post by Darkwing Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Darth Taral wrote:An encrypted message was sent to Oracle and Zarran with the following words: "If you want me to train you, come to me on Korriban, or I can send you a transport. I warn you: My training is harsh, and I will give you task on many occasions." With that, the blue hologram that was emitting form Oracle and Zarran's communicators disappeared, and the message ended.

Layara wrote:Before it ended, oracle spoke. "Master, I am already on Korriban."

Darth Zarran wrote:(your on Wayland with me)

Marro Dayre wrote:nope oracle's on korriban

Darth Zarran wrote:I never saw a Travel post

Marro Dayre wrote:her starting position is Korriban. So you're partially correct. There's no travel post of her going from Korriban to Wayland, so she's still on Korriban

Darth Zarran wrote:Last time i checked Orland's starting planet was Wayland.

Marro Dayre wrote:nope, it's always been Korriban

Darth Zarran wrote:No, last time I checked it most defiantly it Wayland

Marro Dayre wrote:It has been Korriban from the start. This discussion is now over

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:14 am