Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

5 posters

Claim

Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Claim Left_bar_bleue20/10Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)

Claim Empty Claim

Post by Aeroan Sel Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 am

Sel's ship hovered in orbit above the planet of Corellia. Corellia had always been a free trade world of indpendent nature, but recent events of the last few years had left Corellia untouched.

Sel activated his comm.

"I hereby claim Corellia in the name of the Independent people of the galaxy"
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Claim Left_bar_bleue0/0Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Claim Empty Re: Claim

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:25 pm

"And I hereby am going to eradicate the galaxy of a galactic nuisance - you!"

In other words, STOP MAKING THESE PLANETS INDEPENDANT! God dang, I want some of these planets lol
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Wouldent that make you evil, these people dont want to be with a faction, it would make it harder for you, think, you can build whatever you want on these planets......you just dont get income from it.........

And if you are gonna destroy these innocent people, that would make you evil, and you set out to destroy evil, so you would need to destroy yourself, me and Aeroan arent doing anything evil, therefor making it impossible for you to do anything

(This was an OOC comment btw)

If you want me to stop making planets independant, i will because i dont want you to kill me for no reason, but really, Telan,your makign it unfun.......
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Post by Wade Banna Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 pm

have you noticed that nobody has asked to make ANYTHINK on a Potenuim world?
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:45 pm

...........No, because its you and they exspect a harsh response of death even though they know your not evil.....make sense?
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Claim Left_bar_bleue0/0Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Uhh... can't you guys tell when I'm joking? I'm not going to do anything about you guys turning to independents... I just really, really want you to stop. See, this is why I shouldn't have turned good. At least when I was evil, I could force my government upon others... Anyways, point is, you guys are complicating things for me. You're making me regret going goodie-two-shoes.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Ok, well i am at Dantooine, so i am gonna claim it, after that i will not claim any planets or anything for the independants, i cant say the same for my counterpart.....but i am at Dantooine....and yeah....i dont really want to waist the trip Very Happy

Hey, and i bet if you offer to let the independants keep all of there structures and not be like, follow laws instantly, they will join you Very Happy
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Claim Left_bar_bleue10/10Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:53 pm

The Potentium has a grand total of 23 planets. The independents have a grand total of 4. I'm pretty sure that's not gonna hurt anybody and not gonna threaten the Potentium.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 pm

The only people who would stand a chance against the Potentium would be the Mon Calamari, should i star production of a massive fleet, but if you havent noticed....i have the weakest Capital Ship credits can buy.........I plan on making a small fleet for protecton against pirates and stuff....but they wil be ships of my personal design once DW gets on the custom ships.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 am