Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

+2
Willice Evans
Jodi Oron
6 posters

Attention to all residents of the Galaxy

Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Attention to all residents of the Galaxy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attention to all residents of the Galaxy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Attention to all residents of the Galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention to all residents of the Galaxy

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:43 pm

"Alright, be it as you think. I must disagree, as Mon Calamari is infected, and I have the situation within my faction under control, but I could be wrong; although, I find that would be very unlikely. Anyways, I am on my way. Aang, I will train you at Mon Calamari."
    Willice Evans

Attention to all residents of the Galaxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Attention to all residents of the Galaxy

Post by Willice Evans Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Aang, WTF, i am not trying to kill you, you are just making excuses so that you can kill me, Dark Wing, i thought you adressed this.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Attention to all residents of the Galaxy - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Attention to all residents of the Galaxy - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 pm

whoops, sorry, my bad, I meant to but it was late at night and I forgot, so sorry!!!
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Thats ok, i understand Very Happy

But really aang, i dont have anything against you Out of Charactor, but in charactor my charactor finds you annoying, but i personally dont.
    Aang
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

Post by Aang Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:56 am

ooc:whatevs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:57 pm