Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

3 posters

Dead Planet

Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Dead Planet Left_bar_bleue0/0Dead Planet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dead Planet Empty Dead Planet

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:14 pm

"Hit the button, soldier," Taral demanded. At the order, the young soldier outside the small window of the pod, that Taral was staring at, gulped, blinked a couple times and looked down at a control panel. He slammed his clenched fist on top of a large red button, and off Taral's pod went. As Taral laid back, she could see up through the window above the stars and moons flying past her as the pod neared Nal'Hutta. In seconds, the pod crashed hard into rock, and the pod went dark. All around Taral was loud noise, like that of crushing rock. As the pod came to a halt, Taral Force-opened the door and stepped out of the pod.

She was up against a rock wall though, for the pod went deep in the rock. Between the rock hole wall and the pod, she scooted outside of the crack. Now past the pod, she was standing against it, for the deep hole was slanted slightly upwards. She immediately Force-jumped out of the hole and onto the dusty earth of Nal'Hutta. As she looked around, she could see no life of any kind around her. The cities in the distance weren't bustling with busy streets, and any noise had been smothered from the area.

She approached the nearest city, and as she went, she approached a small area about 20 feet from a large building. She was standing before some sand, but what was peculiar about it was that the sand had a gray tinge behind it. She walked forward a bit, slowly, and crouched down. Looking at the large square of sand with the gray tinge, she poked the ground softly. At doing so, the ground fell down. But, it wasn't falling; it was an elevator. Found something this quick... Quite convenient. She did a somersault onto the lowering platform, and looked forward to see that the lift was taking her down a metal elevator, as the walls were made of metal and had many advanced accouterments.

As the lift came to a halt, a large metal arched door was before Taral. She approached it, and the door lifted up by itself. She went down the hall she was in to approach a darkened room ahead. As she neared the end, she looked into the byss to see nothing but eternal darkness. She used the Force then to try and sense any kind of light switch. After a couple seconds of meditation, she found a switch and used the Force to switch the power back on in the large room.

Needs Marro...
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Dead Planet Empty Re: Dead Planet

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:34 am

(I don't know how many ships Taral has in Orbit so I'm guessing one ISD)

Not Long after Taral left her ship, a Jedi Fleet Dropped into the system, Alari on the Bridge of The Hyperion, A deadly war machine, under the command of a Leader of peace, A perfect match.

The Ships closed on in the lone planet, with it's Light guard, the Hyperion began to scan Nal'Hutta, the results of the scan made Alari 's spine cold. Most of the population were dieing of a disease the Jedi had called the Bligh.

" Hail the Ship." Alari asked.
    " Aye milady. " An officer replied

before the ship could answer Alari felt some thinking her stomach, not sure hat it was she continued her job, And putting on n a brave face.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Commander Gonde (g-ah-in-dh), on the Harrow-class Star Destroyer Royal, sent a message the the newly-arrived fleet of the Jedi. "I know we are allies, but I insist on knowing why you're here. Don't you have business to take care of on Abregado-Rae?"
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:59 pm

" The planet Has... been taken care of." Alari said, cautionary
    " The Force Drew me here, and last time i checked this was neutral territory Is it Not?" Alari asked
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:03 pm

"Why yes, it is neutral space, but we are here for official matters. Would you kindly deny yourself from disturbing our workings?"
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:06 pm

" Captain, how would starting war between The Jedi and Sith look on your record? "She said, with a small smile on her face.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:09 pm

"Well, It wouldn't bother me much, but I'm sure Taral wouldn't be too happy. Although, it is unlike you Jedi to start a war." Gonde stood his ground, unscathed by Alari's words, his gray hair glistening in the light.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 pm

" If you deny us access you an open world, that is an Act of war. "
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm

"We are not denying you access anywhere. We are asking you not to impede on our operations. Now would you please just talk to Taral herself about all of this? She's the one to deal with."

Last edited by Darth Taral on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

" Then patch me throw to her, Now. "
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 pm

"Okay, then..." Gonde said, annoyed. He patched Alari through a channel with Taral, and Taral rudely said, thinking it was one of her men, "WHAT?!"
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 pm

" Is that how you treat all of your *allies*?" Alari asked
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 pm

"Wait, this is Alari. I am sorry, Lady Alari, I thought it was one of my men bothering me during my mission. I am sorry for my misconduct towards you. Now, what is it you need Alari?"
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:28 pm

" Your Captain is denying me Access to the planet. And this is a Neutral territory "
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:36 pm

"Really? Then he shall suffer for that." Taral closed the transmission for a second, and contacted the bridge of her ship Royal: "Kill Commander Gonde." She closed the transmission, but right before it ended, she heard blaster fire and a large thump on the ground. She re-opened the transmission with Alari and said, "He's been taken care of. And now I say, you're allowed access to this planet in any way you want. Just don't mess with me, personally. Are you happy?"
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:38 pm

" Yes very much Thank you. " she said pleased, she then, left the bridge for a transport and left for the planet, a few minutes later her Shuttle landed near Tarals pod, she and several other masters got out, Alari used the force to guide her
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Taral, in the large laboratory, was sitting in a rolling chair, leaning back with her feet up on the gray desk before her. She lifted up her hand to her face to take a bite from an fruit, and as her teeth sunk into the gushy red skin, she sensed some people heading towards her position. She sat up and threw the fruit into a waste can towards the door she came in through, and smashed a button with her fist. As sirens began to whirl and the lights turned a deep red, the whole area was locked down. Large metal doors, made of pure cortosis and other lightsaber-resistant material, slammed on the ground, blocking the pathways into the room she currently resided. She then leaned back again, with her hands behind her head, propped her feet on the desk with them crossed, and relaxed, looking around the large, circular room for anything of interest.

As searching, she found a peculiar metal sheet sticking out from the wall. She found this interesting, as there was no reason for it to be like that. Taral stood from her chair, walked to the other side of the large room, and pushed it in to see if it would bounce back. But, instead, a wall next to it opened like a door, and inside was a room with a desk, some weapons, and a terminal.

She entered the room to be introduced by a light on the ceiling and the dull colors of gray on the walls. She spun around to the front of the computer/terminal, and sat in the chair before her to use it. She turned it on, and looked through some files for anything interesting. When she was just about done with the terminal, she came upon a file titled 'Planetary Life Support.' She curiously entered the file, only to see that in the statistics, there was no way the planet could support life any longer and that everyone was dead. Other than Taral, those in space, and some others that just entered the atmosphere.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Dead Planet Left_bar_bleue10/10Dead Planet Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Suddenly an encrypted file opened as it had been running in the background because it hadn't been closed. It was marked with the highest security seal of the Empire and had it been closed, not even Taral or her top technicians could have opened it.

Taral looked through it curiously, it was peculiar that the file had been left open, like whoever was using it had just abandoned it quickly. In it was information on a virus that had once ravaged the galaxy thousands of years ago that had mysteriously disappeared. The file had been created by a Marro Dayre, scientist of the Empire.

Taral looked at it, at first curious and then with terror. The virus seemed to be a mutated version of a force unleashed virus. It seemed to originate from Nal Hutta and even force sensitives were eventually effected by it. Something stood out to Taral though, an image of the genetic make-up of the virus. Where had she seen it before?
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm

(wait did Taral just kill me in her post?)
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 pm

"This... this map. I've... I've seen it..." Taral tried to come to conclusions as to where she saw it, and took several minutes to think. She tracked all recent events, and in a split second, she jumped a little and yellled "THE MAP ON ABREGADO-RAE!"

Edit: No, you aren't dead. I prevented you from entering the room.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 pm

(oh...)

The Masters and Alari, came to a stop, there a was a massive bulkhead in the way, it seems to be made from Maldorian Steel, no Lightsaber or blaster was going to get throw that any time soon.

" Master Morpeth and Ell, meditate with me " Alari asked
    The three master began to Meditate and concentrated on trying to rasie the Bulk head with the force. Weather the power of 3 Jedi master was strong enough was another question.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Although the Jedi may have thought they opened the door, a minute later the bulkheads and metal plating slid or moved up into the upper walls and such, and the lights in the large laboratory turned to white again. Suddenly, Darth Taral came sprinting from the lab with a portable data chip, with downloaded information. She jumped, and landed on a master's face, and used the Force to strangle one behind her. She stopped once that one was dead, but at the same time was using her other hand to take the lightsaber from the one she knocked out. She shot her blade from her sleeve, and activated both lightsabers. She charged forward, towards her extraction point, and jumped toward a master trying to guard himself. Now 2 feet from him, she extended her arm, and so her blade plunged into the enemy's blade, and so she pivoted and caused their blade to fly outwards. She used the other blade to impale the master in the chest, and so he was dead. She saw that Alari was going to do something, but quickly Force ran far from the area, over a span of 23 minutes.

As the Royal ship came down from orbit to pick up Taral, she used the Force to jump on the ship, that had flown down near the surface. She ordered that the door be closed, and so it was. But, panting, Taral walked fast up to the bridge, ignoring any hurried whispers and looks back at her.

Once she exited the elevator in which took her to the bridge, she jumped out and hurriedly said to the Brigadier Commander: "I need an air-lock suit IMMEDIATELY, and I want you to take to Kuat now. And decontaminate the whole ship during the process please." "Yes, ma'am," said the general, as he sent orders to the pilots and workers on the ship. As she was brought a suit, she went down to the science labs sector of the ship and went to a workbench to activate her portable data chip. She entered it into a computer slot, and out came a map and brief explanation of the virus. She stared, blankly, at the name of the Virus. She intently thought on what this could mean.

'MG-886.'

The killer of whole worlds.

Last edited by Darth Taral on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 pm

(last time i checked you were in a multi mile long down base, how did you do that, and the fact there was 5 jedi masters there?))
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Dead Planet Left_bar_bleue10/10Dead Planet Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm

and a force jump of many miles is definitely unrealistic
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 pm

There, edited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content