Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

5 posters

Judas Unmasked

Aang
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

Judas Unmasked - Page 2 Empty Re: Judas Unmasked

Post by Aang Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm

aang force jumps dodging both of tarals attack and the use force pull to bring her to him and then he will stab her with his lightsaber

force pull:5

lightsaber:20

my total health:25
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Judas Unmasked - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Judas Unmasked - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 pm

(this is so dumb, I'm so much more powerful than you. How could you POSSIBLY last so long?)
    Darth Taral used Force jump to jump to the cieling, and then fell to the ground. "I am done with this. I have no time for this weakling." She turned, ignored Aang, and ran like the wind to the exit of the ship. She sliced up some guards and stuff, then jumped in an escape pod, and punched out to land in the landing bay of her ship. As the pod stopped skidding on the metallic floor, she jumped out and ordered all ships to destroy Aang's fleet.
    Aang
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

Post by Aang Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:47 am

aang then thinks to himself "hell i just got a sith lord to retreat i sm getting out of here"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 am