Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

2 posters

Any Ship the Passes through the space of Tatooine

Willice Evans

Any Ship the Passes through the space of Tatooine Empty Any Ship the Passes through the space of Tatooine

Post by Willice Evans Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 pm

(This messenge is sent on a Public Sith Channel, masked to look like a Sith Messenge)

"Pass through the Tatooine System and pay a toll of 100 credits, this is a Sith Operation" Said my Commander passing it as a Sith operation
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Any Ship the Passes through the space of Tatooine Empty Re: Any Ship the Passes through the space of Tatooine

Post by Wade Banna Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 pm

(i Still control Taooine.)
    Willice Evans

Any Ship the Passes through the space of Tatooine Empty Re: Any Ship the Passes through the space of Tatooine

Post by Willice Evans Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm

(I know, but right now, its like the corruption on Starwars Empire at war exspansion, i am corruption your planet, lol)
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Post by Wade Banna Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:54 pm

(your high on coffee right)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 am