Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

2 posters

To willice on nal'hutta,from aang in orbit around nal'hutta

Aang
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

To willice on nal'hutta,from aang in orbit around nal'hutta Empty To willice on nal'hutta,from aang in orbit around nal'hutta

Post by Aang Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:46 pm

"look,know the potentium and you are not on speaking terms,but unless you surrender peacefully I will personally plant my foot in your ass,If you surrender you will not be harmed
    Willice Evans

To willice on nal'hutta,from aang in orbit around nal'hutta Empty Re: To willice on nal'hutta,from aang in orbit around nal'hutta

Post by Willice Evans Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 am

"Land on the surface, ALONE, and come talk to me, wecane work this out, we can overthrow the leader, we can make things the way we want"
    Aang
    Aang

To willice on nal'hutta,from aang in orbit around nal'hutta Empty Re: To willice on nal'hutta,from aang in orbit around nal'hutta

Post by Aang Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Maybe come unarmed with a dc transporting you to my mc80 cruiser
    Aang
    Aang

Post by Aang Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh and also I will never revolt against the potentium
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:30 pm

"You dont understand, Taral (thats what i am calling him, pretend i called him the right thing, i dont have his username memorised yet)

Taral is corrupt, if you help me overthrow him, you can become leader, you can make the Potenablabla peopel honorable, Taral, he is not a good leader" I said

I was hoping to get aang down to the surface

"Aang, you can bring your weapons, i will even let you take custody of my ships, just dont kill me or aprehend me" I said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:38 am