Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

4 posters

High Council of the Independents

Princess Layara

High Council of the Independents  Empty High Council of the Independents

Post by Princess Layara Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Princess Layara returns to her home planet of Mon Calarmi (technically, by mechanics ALL independents must call this their home world when originally being an independent since it is now the capital of the Independents) and organizes a meeting in the Chambers of the Gods. One may ask why it is called such? It was called such as those who lived here were once Mythologists believing in Gods.

The chambers were massive, vast and extraordinarily tall. The guards of the Mandalorian Princess (Myself) stood before the doors. She had invited all the members of the Independent Faction to the High Council chambers and almost everyone showed up.

Princess Layara thought she should begin, immediately.

"Greetings, my fellow Independents. As you may know or may not know, I am the Princess of the System of Mandalore. The reason for calling it "system" is due to the fact the Mandalorians have and continually conquer many planets and therefore have composed themselves, an entire star system. I would like for the Independents and the Mandalorians to be....more united in unity and thus I am now asking all those who desire, to join the Mandalorians. We are strong and mighty and have won thousands of wars and battles; we now rest for peace. The Potentium claim to be good and all, but how long can this "supposed" good last? With the New Jedi Order and the Potentium in exist, a war is bound to break out. Peace never stays in this galaxy. It is just moments until the Independents are stuck and destroyed in their paths.

If those of the Independents or all of the Independents themselves join the Mandalorians, we will be powerful and able to defend ourselves ONLY when needed to. Other than that, we can be free and roam where we desire."

Willice Evans

High Council of the Independents  Empty Re: High Council of the Independents

Post by Willice Evans Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:32 pm

You realise the independants are not a faction, they are for people who dont wnat to live under a government, atleast that was my understanding, if you are implying independants are a faction, then i am not apart of any faction. AT ALL.
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Actually, the independents are a faction according to the Admin.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:15 pm

When did he say independants are a faction? and who appointed you leader?

If thats the case i am not independant, and why the hell is it called independants if they arent indpendant, i mean really. WTF?

I joined independant so i wouldent be dragged into some stupid ass war that there is no chance of winning, i joined independant so i wouldent be killed.
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 pm

no one appointed me leader, duh
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    High Council of the Independents  Left_bar_bleue0/0High Council of the Independents  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Meh... who cares? lol. It's just a council, and she/he wants to unite the independent systems. Is that such a big deal? I'd do the same thing, if I was in a position of authority to do so...
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    High Council of the Independents  Left_bar_bleue10/10High Council of the Independents  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 am

Yes, perhaps I should clarify. In all game technicality, the Independents are a faction, however, they are an unorganized faction in that nobody is aligned with anybody. So you are still independent and free, it's just by game mechanics Independent is a faction option therefore allowing for Indies to claim planets in the name of the Independent people of the galaxy making them free and neutral planets and non-aligned to anybody

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 am