Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

4 posters

jedi training

Aang
    Aang

Personal Title : lawgiver........... for a hefty sum.

jedi training Empty jedi training

Post by Aang Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:22 am

aang walked to the capital building of kuat and went to the top floor,the training room,where his master said he was to meet him.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    jedi training Left_bar_bleue0/0jedi training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

jedi training Empty Re: jedi training

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:09 pm

"Yes, sergeant, I am aware that this is suspicious of him, but I will not hunt him down," Telan furiously said, slamming his fist on the table. "I am not that kind of person anymore!" Telan bent himself over the table, visually upset at the sergeant who he know was staring down. A startled and reproached man in uniform, who was demanding that they detain Aeroan and find out more about him, turned and said "Sir, I only hope that he isn't a threat." He walked from the room, closing the glass door behind him but angrily, causing all the glass wall to shutter a little. Telan then slumped back in his chair, flipped his coat away and put his right hand on his waist, and put the other on his face in frustration. He was thinking hard on how to assess the situation. Some random guy seems to have powers unknown to the Jedi, my planets are dieing, and I cannot do much but standby and let others save the galaxy with their scientific research for a vaccine. What a protector I am...

That was when he heard the glass door creak steadily, warning him someone was approaching. He turned and put on a quick smile to hide his mood, using the Force to cloud connection to his feelings and thoughts. "Welcome, Aang! Just on time." Telan seemed happy to see Aang. "I had wanted to start our training session for a while now." He stood from the table, went over to a filing cabinet in the corner of the room, and pulled out a list of the names of starfighters. He sat back down, and told Aang what he was doing; "This is to exercise your connection with the Force. I will read off names of starfighters in my mind, and I want you to read what I'm thinking. I will also hold out a picture of some starfighters before myself, and you must sense what it is. And now, we begin."

Delta-7 Aethersprite
    Light Interceptor
    Aang
    Aang

Post by Aang Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:05 am

aang reached out with the force and learned the technique quickly
    "Delta-7 Aethersprite
    light interceptor"
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:46 am

"Good, good," Telan said quickly, but he then thought off more ships.

A-9 Vigilance

Assault Gunboat

ARC-170 Starfighter

Telan smiled, but awaited Aang to either succeed or fail at all or some.
    Aang
    Aang

Post by Aang Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 am

again aang closed his eyes and reached out with the force.
    "a-9 vigilance,

assault gunboat
    ..........................and
    ...........................and
    arc 170 star fighter."
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Waving to Aang as recognition of that training segment is over, he then pulled from under his desk a stack of paper. He pulled one out, held it before himself, but did not think of what the starship type was. He only looked at his own picture, but expected Aang to know what it is.

N-1 Starfighter
    Aang
    Aang

Post by Aang Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:38 am

again aang reached out with the force,but found it harder to discern which type of it was from his vision through the haze of fate
    "n-1 starfighter"
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:21 am

(Just one question, how does he have the force if you told him what it was before hand? why not not tell him what it was, and just say yes to whatever ship he says)
    Aeroan Sel

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    jedi training Left_bar_bleue20/10jedi training Empty_bar_bleue  (20/10)

Post by Aeroan Sel Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:30 am

Or create some sort of guessing game. Say list off ten ships and get him to to figure out the eleventh based on some pattern in the puzzle (ie all the ship's start with the letter N or are in alphabetical order) Whatever you do though, use in game ones, just so that he doesn't have to go digging around hundreds of ships on the net Smile
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm

You know, it wouldn't make sense to make it hard as that. If he got it wrong, he'd seem like a total noob to the Force (in character, of coarse). Trust me, this won't be all the training he shall receive. He will go on missions (if he is to oblige), he will be assigned a partner after I form an official Force-sensitive group, and his fate will be decided as soon as we come up with a plot for his character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:22 am