Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

Galactic Law

Willice Evans

Galactic Law Empty Galactic Law

Post by Willice Evans Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:28 pm

These Laws Apply On ALL Empire Planets, licenses will be in the next post.

1. You MUST contact the planets government BEFORE entering the planets orbit, if you dont you will be fired apon unless you have a galactic license.

2. No Spices, Spices will be confenscated and you will be put in prison for possesion of illegal merchendise.

3. When Passing Through the planets Couriscant, and Kuat you must pay a toll of 500 credits.

4. The Taxes for puying something from an imperial planet is 10% payed to the Imperial Bank Account

5. Possesion Of Minirals is allowed if you have a Mining or Transport License, if not you need special permission from the government of that planet.

6. There is a Speed limit of speed 4 while in Imperial Space, you can also not have a ship above your license, you will be fired apon if you dont have proper clearence.
    Willice Evans

Galactic Law Empty Re: Galactic Law

Post by Willice Evans Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:39 pm

We have ther right to deny you acces to Imperial space, we also have the right to deny you a license, currently only i can allow and deny licenses, when you apply you will be given a code, this code needs to be transmitted to any Imperial Station or Ship that requests it, it is your license validation code.

To Apply Simply Post in this topic following this graph.

Name: (Charactor Name)
    Affiliation: (What faction are you in, Imperial, Rebel, None)
    References: (Will someoen reference you)

Licenses:

Geniral License
    Type: Piloting
    Allows: Allows you to fly Starfighters in Imperial Space
    Exspires: 1 Month After Use
    Cost: 500
    Renewal Cost: 100

Advanced License
    Type: Piloting
    Allows: Allows you to fly Starfighters and Transports in IMperial Space
    Exspires: 1 Month After Use
    Cost: 750
    Renewal Cost: 200

Basic Mining
    Type: Mining
    Allows: Allows 1 Mine on an Imperial Planet, also allows you to ferry 50 Tons on your ship
    Exspires: 2 Months After Use
    Cost: 1,000
    Renewal Cost: 400
    Note: This does not allow you to mine Bronzium, that miniral is reserved for the Empire
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Procedures For Entering a System. (This is to be followed by all allowed to enter a system, planets like Kuat and Couriscant have more security)

Geniral Rules

1. You Must Signal The Planets Travel Minister ON ROUT, not when you arrive, if you signal them after you arrive you wil be arrested.

2. Transmit your Name, Age, and License Validation Codes To The Travel Minister After He Confirms He Is Reading You Clearly

3. If he can not get a clear signal, you are permitted to transmit after you enter the system, ONLY when that happens, you are also allowed to enter a system if you are running from the Rebels and want to join the Empire.

4. If you are approved Transit you are to approch the Command Ship, and request Clearene from them to lower the Deflector Shields if there is one around the landing platform your going to, if not, still request permission to pass from the command ship.

5. If either the command ship or the travel minister deny's you passage through that system, try another system, if not you can appeal their decision in the Imperial Courts, a transport will be sent to mediate the terms.

6. Do NOT open fire on any Imperial Troops, you will be aprehended and arrested without a court case.

The Following Rules Apply To Kuat, Couriscant, Kamino, and Hapes Consortium and do not need to be followed on other planets, but they may be enforced on other planets if deemed needed by the travel minister.

1. You are required to trasmit to the travel minister before you start your journy.

2. You are required to stop at the command ship and be searched before entering orbit.

3. You will be arrested as soon as you enter orbit if you can not provide proper clearence.

4. If we detect a rebel presence in your ship you will be captured and interigated or destroyed on the spot.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:09 am

Regestering Ships and Weapons.

When you regester Weapons or ships, just fill out the below templates and then post them here, i will then post your regestration number and approval number, if i deny you you must wait 1 week before reapplying, also you are limited to 4 weapons regestered directly to you.

Ship Regester
    Name: (Name of Ship)
    Class: (Class Of Ship)
    Type: (Type, Such as Transport or Fighter)
    Special Modifications: (Any Special Modifications)
    Name Of Owner: (Your Name)
    Affiliation: (What faction if any are you affiliated with)
    Approval Number: (I FILL THIS PART OUT)
    Regestration Number: (I FILL THIS PART OUT)

Weapons Regester
    Name: (Your Name)
    Affiliation: (What Faction if any are you affiliated with)
    Weapon: (Name of Weapon)
    Type: (Type, such as Pistol, Rifle, Sniper.)
    Special Modifications: (Any Special Modifications)
    Concealed Weapon: (Can you hide it, yes or no)
    Approval Number: (I FILL THIS PART OUT)
    Regestration Number: (I FILL THIS PART OUT)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:41 am