Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

4 posters

Battle Of Correlia

Willice Evans

Battle Of Correlia Empty Battle Of Correlia

Post by Willice Evans Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Ships:
    4x Imperial-II Class Star Destroyer
    4x Allegiance Class Star Destroyer
    2x MC-80 Home One type Cruisers

Troops:
    1x Fleet Commander, Me (im abored an MC-80, and the fleet commander is abored the other MC-80)

"Stand Down You Rebel Scum and Return Our Defector and Our Ship TO Us" I said into a comm channel.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Battle Of Correlia Empty Re: Battle Of Correlia

Post by Wade Banna Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Since the Rebel Fighters had already surrendered, the Corellian Governor answered the Hail. " This Jack Colon, Governor of Corellia, What can I do for you?" he asked, he never activated Visual contact, because he was incredibility scared of the Empire, he tried frantically to reach the hidden Rebel base on an hidden Comm channel.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:58 pm

"You are part of the rebel alliance and a trator, we will destroy your planet, our land forces are already on the way" I said into the comm channel

"You have 1 hour to surrende your planet and join the empire or we will take you by force" I said
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 pm

"Corellia is a Peaceful Planet, all we do now is make ships, for the Joe Public, the rebel fighters are from a base just outside of Corellian Space. " Jack Said trying to stay calm and sound "Normal"
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:13 pm

"You are under arrest for conspireing against the Empire, our shuttles are landing now to take you into custody" I said

2 Imperial Shuttles (stated in travel carrying 3x Infentry Squads each) landed on the landing platform, 6x Infentry Squads Departed from the 2, they walked over to the guard and demanded this Jack Colon.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:22 pm

"This is Jack Colon to all Citizens, of Corellia, I Request that you do not assist the Empire in any way only Hamper there attempt to turn us Imperial" with that the people o Corellia, and every other Scum on the planet picked up the nearest blaster they could find and marched fourth to the Imperial Dissidents on Corellia, to protect there Freedom..and the right to be a Smuggler.

As the Landing pad from which the Storm Troopers had landed on, Corellian Troops started poring throw the only entrance of the Pad, firing there Blaster at the shuttles and Troopers. There Large Numbers give them a distinct Advantage, but A Squad of troops had already departed to snatch Jack before the Partisans got there.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:25 pm

The Trooper Squad Broke into the senate building and stormed into jacks office killing multiple guards in the procces, they apprehended jack and put him in handcuffs.

"Sir we have jack, we are returning, tell the civilians if they try to kill us, we will kill jack" said a trooper into the comm.

"Ok, good work" Said a trooper back at the shuttle

"We have aprehended jack, if you kill us or continue your attack we will kill jack" Said the trooper to the civilians.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Battle Of Correlia Left_bar_bleue10/10Battle Of Correlia Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 am

Willice, you can now claim Corellia as nobody has responded in over 24 hours.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Correlia is now owned by the Empire.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh thats lame....
    Nicoli Fissk
    Nicoli Fissk

Personal Title : Bringer of Justice for a Small Fee

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Battle Of Correlia Left_bar_bleue0/10Battle Of Correlia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Post by Nicoli Fissk Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Well you can't just wait. You are the leader of the Rebellion.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Battle Of Correlia Empty Battle of Corellia

Post by Wade Banna Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 pm

(Well I don't really care, I just felt like Complaining. Anyways now the Battle Begins)

As Imperial Troops Arrested Jack, The Rebel Fleet Warped into the System, just outside of Sensor, range but directly near CEC shipyards, and the Hidden Asteroid Base. Banna was on the bridge of the MC-80 Star Defender. Most of the crew were Calamari, so communication was difficult, but to counter this, Banna used an Calamari, that spoke both Basic and Calamari. "Prepare for a small In-System jump, we need to rescue Jack & our Pilots, Before the Imperials can get any think out of them." he said, as the Calamari next to him Translated it, the crew nodded, to acknowledged the orders. "Ok Jump!" he said as the Five Ships made a few Nano-Second Jump, which placed them right in High Orbit in Corellia.

"Open a Channel" Banna Ordered, the Comm officer nodded. a Second or two later, Holographic Display of Wade appeared on the Imperial Flagship. "Hello there, Admiral, or What ever your Delighted Rank may be. I'm Vacks I'm the Chief of Security of the CEC Shipyards, If I may ask what are you doing here, ware an Neutral Planet." HE said hoping his Ruse would hold up.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Battle Of Correlia Left_bar_bleue10/10Battle Of Correlia Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Due take note, this is now the battle to retake Corellia, remember to use proper figures and make sure your fleets and troops are actually there Smile

Have a nice fight Razz
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 pm

"Uh, more rebel scum, i can see right through your game, i know your rebels, the Correlian Government is under my control and if they tried anything we would kill their leader, so i sugest you fly away, this is Imperial Space and you are violating Imperial Law." I said as i walked accrost my bridge, i walked up behind a lt. and began to speak in a hushed voice "As soon as they move into attack posture, blast them into high heavens, you have my authorisation to compleatly destroy them" I said as i walked over to another lt. working hard

"Vacks if that is your real name, you and i both know the Correlian Government can not afford those ships, you also know the Empire Closely moniters Correlian Shipyards and we would not allow them to produce such ships, leaving the only conclusion that Correlia was a Rebel Planet and that you are Rebel ships responding to the loss of your planet, well i say nay, and i will blast you if your ships move to a defensive posture, we have troops on the surface, by the time your troops arrive we will be entrenched, and it will be very hard to remove us, so i sugest you leave before we blow you up" I said in an irritated manner, i spoke softly to the lt. i was standing behind "As soon as they try to leave, activate the gravity well and destroy their ships" I said

"Now Vacks, good day" I said as i ended the communication.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 am

"Good Day to you aswell" he said as the channel was closed. "well that didn't work" he said as an Calamari said somethink, Banna looked to the Translator, " There warming up there Gravity Well Generators Sir. " the Translator said, as Banna sat back down in the Command chair. "what type of ship did we just communicate with?" he asked, "An MC-80, sir." the Fish Replied.

"Ok were already at Red alert, so no need to make us go to Red Alert." he said as he jumped up, and walked over to and Tactical display of the Planet. "Jack and the Pilots just become expendable"he said to Human Commanders. "Thankfully these ships ware in are rather powerful, and we can rob there Fleet of Leadership. four MC-80s will attack there 2 MC-80s, that's enough to destroy them. then the our other ship will attack the Allegiance Class." he said as he typed the plan into the Computer, the other Commanders Nodding in agreement.

the Fleet Moved closer to the Imperial Fleet but moved in an un-threatening way, to simply make it look like they were priming there Hyper dives. But as Soon as they got close enough they commenced there orders destroying there Targets.

Stats:
    Spoiler:

With the Destructive of these Two Assets, and an Admiral, the Rebel Ships Prime there Hyperdrives for Strategic Retreat. While also flying erratically, to confuse the Imperial Sensors, which wasn't a hard thing to do.
    Willice Evans

Post by Willice Evans Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Wrong you said only 4 of your MC-80's attacked leaving my main ship still in tact with 2100 hull (somewere close to that anyway)

"four MC-80s will attack there 2 MC-80s, that's enough to destroy them."

IT IS NOT! lol, technicality.....

---------------------

As i left my MC-80 in an escape pod i managed to get to anohter Imperial Ship, this time one of the Imperial-II class star destroyers.

Imperial-II Class Star Destroyer
    Attack: 575 to Shields
    700 to Hull
    Hull: 1300
    Shields: 2000

Allegiance Class Star Destroyer
    Designed By: Empire
    Attack: 175 Damage to Hull
    130 Damage to Shields
    4X Anti-Starfighter
    1X Gravity Well
    Hull: 650
    Shields: 600

(so all combined i have an attack of 2300 Shields for the Imperial-II and 700 Hull for the Allegiance Classes so thats a sevear damage, and im attacking the lead MC-80 so its shields are offline and its hull is down to 700)

lead MC-80 Shields Offline.
    and its hull has taken 700 Damage leaving it with 700 hull points left.
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Due to certain complications, this combat is void and both parties are at their starting locations.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 am