Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

2 posters

Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral

Princess Layara

Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral Empty Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral

Post by Princess Layara Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 pm

"Open a transmission with Darth Taral of the One Sith, immediately."

"Opened, Your Majesty."

"Greetings Darth Taral, you may or may not know me but I am Darth Oracle's sister. I am her ferternal twin (I know I misspelled ferternal), which you may or may have not known. Ah, I just feel like having a conversation. Possibly making threats, declarations of war, who knows."
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral Left_bar_bleue0/0Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral Empty Re: Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral

Post by Jodi Oron Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Taral replied to this message without emotions, saying "And if you do want to make threats, I'll make sure to send a whole armada to answer to your words."
    Princess Layara

Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral Empty Re: Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral

Post by Princess Layara Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 pm

"Ah, pleasantry. Now I respect your kind words. You do not POSSIBLY think you can beat me? Haha, you must be joking. If my sister were still alive she would be glad to kill you, in fact I was informed this is a plan of one of your remaining apprentices. I advise that you watch your back in all cases."
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral Left_bar_bleue0/0Transmission: Princess Layara to Darth Taral Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"Ha, apprentice? I have no apprentice, you blabbering fool, now shut your pathetic mouth before you let go another grotesque remark from your ill-developed brain. And yes, I can beat you into a pulp any day, and if I was there right now, I'd sever your head from your neck, and gladly watch as your blood splatters all over your walls. You will pay for your insolence!"
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:59 pm

"You blabbering complete idiotic parasite! You must think you are a god, HA-HA-HA-HA!! You make me laugh, you puny organic. You would make a poor excuse for a light switch. Yes, I am sure I will "pay" oh wait..I am sure I WILL NOT pay. I do not take orders from a greasy person which I know I can call a man, like you. Now you idiot, be gone from my presence or else I shall slay you into a billion pieces.

- Comms Officer, close the channel on this fool. He does not know how to talk to a monarch."

The channel closed. "Channel disconnected, Princess."

"That will show her or anyone else to mess with us. I report to no one, I am the greatest leader of all time. Bring our vessel about and set course for Planet B.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm

"Indolent fool... She has no idea what she's gotten herself into." With that, Taral left the channel and began preparing for an extremely large raid of Mandalore. "What a fool she is. Now she must suffer!"
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm

( I'm no dude, btw )
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:25 pm

(Oh I know, lol! My character was calling you a man to insult you.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:28 pm