Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

4 posters

Hope

Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Hope  Empty Hope

Post by Wade Banna Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 am

10 Harrow Class Star Defenders, dropped out of Hyperspace, over the planet Degobag, the lead ship, The Hyperion began to scan the system to find The Maldorian Ships, during this time, Alari came to the Bridge. The Jedi master on the bridge turned around and knelled before Alari.

"Stand up, Logan" she said.

"Aye, master" he replied.

"I don't deserve that title" She said as she went over to a window and looked out side of it.

"What do you mean" he asked as he walked over to her.

"By now, Naboo will be in ruin, and we did nothing but run. the Jedi are her to protect not aban... but before she could finish she as interrupted by an officer.

"I have completed my scans, there on the other side of the planet. "

"very well set course, Logan we will finish this conversation at another time. " she then went over to main view screen on the bridge.

Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Hope  Empty Re: Hope

Post by Wade Banna Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 am

Hello?
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 pm

(OOC: sorry..)

The Mandalorian Flag Cruiser zoomed out of hyperspace.

"They are here, Your Majesty."

"Great News. Hail them. Prepare all sections of the ship for ship-to-ship attachment."

"Yes, Milady. All sections report fine. Ship to ship attachment commencing. Channel open."

"Greetings Jedi Kae'la. We have arrived. I have instructed my crew to do ship-to-ship Attachment. This way I can see you, personally. May I have permission to aboard your ship?"
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:25 pm

"Yes you may, dew to certain events you will be under heavy guard."

Alari and about 10 Jedi masters made there way to the airlock while Both ships maneuvered into position.
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Princess Layara walked through the pathway from airlock to airlock of each ships, as she saw Alari. She greeted her nicely, obtaining 2 Mandalorian Guards behind her.

"I apologize.It is a safety precaution of my people that mandalore protection is always near a Monarch of Mandalore."
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 am

" It's nice to put a face to the name, Maldorian News isn't that know around the galaxy. "

Alari, guided Layara and her guards throw several long corridors till they finally got to a dining room which was full of Maldorian food and had several Jedi guarding the room.

" I had this prepared for you personally."
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 pm

"I thank you, graciously. We prefer to keep the Mandalorians secretive and discrete. This is only to ensure my safety and protection; no one except you, now, know of my existence. The Sith thought the Mandalorians were finished but we inhabited a land which is unknown to all and shall be even from you. Now, I have came to you to seek training of the Light Ways of the Force. I do not wish to be a Jedi at all; but if it comes down to ensuring justice then shall it be. Simply, I will be a Force-Sensitive acting on behalf of Mandalore."

Princess Layara was instructed a room was prepared for them for dinner.

"Thank You, once more. MY crew and myself are eager to get eating."
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:20 pm

" I hope you enjoy your self's " she went to go and take a seat, when her ear piece vibrated a little bit. " I need to go, i'll be on the bridge if you acquire any think."
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:32 pm

"Do what you must. But when exactly will my training begin?"

Princess Layara continued eating and in an hour, after talking at the dinner table and such, she was finished. Alari was already gone to the bridge so she contemplated on what to do. One of the guard said they needed a bathroom break so they went. Another guard said he needed "air." Layara always thought of this guard as a funny one, as he was not like the others. Layara walked around the room admiring the artistic images.
    _________________________________________--
    The Guard

"I got to contact the Master." He thought. He walked, ordinarily, from his current area to a private location where not many were at.

He pressed a button on his commbadge.

"Attention, Master Taral. Attention. Are you there? Master Taral."
    He waited for a response butin the meantime, he went to 3 individual vents and planted a micro-bomb, which was a time of bomb which was so small that you would have to have great senses to even find it. However, it was composed of mighty and massive power that could harm the entire level of the ship.

Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Hope  Left_bar_bleue0/0Hope  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:55 pm

"Yes, this is Darth Taral, talking telepathically to you. Is the deed done?"

OOC: Can you pm me and tell me what exactly I'm talking part in? lol
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:53 am

( I knew this would happen I knew this)

"Master there seems to be a Maldore guard walking around the ship un-accompanied." Master Logan said as he was looking over a sensor station.

" I will take care of it." Alari said as she went in her ready room, a minute or so, came out in her battle armour "emit an damping field in the Room that Layra, is in I don't want any think happening... oh and double the gourd round the ship."

She took a turbo lift to the deck the guard was on, he seemed to be going back to Layara, she had Logan turn off the turbo lift system so he couldn't escape. while walking along a corridor she sensed some think, it was small, but also very powerful. She began to move over to a vent, she noticed that it had been opened recently, and hadn't been closed properly, with the force she pulled out the object, a Micro bomb, she then crushed the object with the force.

She then began to meditate, during her meditation her eyes glowed a light blue, and soon began to levitate, she had began to use Battle Meditation, to find the Guard, which would confuse the guard making it impossible for him to escape.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:41 am

(That's not what battle meditation is used for...)
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:58 am

( i know but it would still work)
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:52 pm

The guard heard the turbo lift's arrival and immediate began running. He knew the Jedi and the rest of the crew were aware of his presence. He looked on his commbadge which indicated one micro bomb had just been destroyed. That meant only 3 more micro-bombs were left. He went into the restroom, locked the door and opened the channel with Darth Taral once more.

"The bombs are set. We are in the orbit of Degobah. Have a ship sent to our location,now. I will be detonating the bombs in approximately 2 minutes. Hopefully, some spare time will be provided."
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 pm

"Alright, a fleet along with my most prestige Admiral is on the way. Do not disappoint me. And believe me, if I'm not disappointed, you'll be rewarded generously."
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm

"Excellent."

The guard clicked the detonator. The 3 other micro-bombs were set off and they exploded, releasing a large mass of damage throughout the ship. The guard took out a regular bomb and tossed it towards the guards surrounding the doors of the Princess; the bomb immediately blew up as they tried to dismantle it and it killed them all off.

The guard continued running, even passing Princess Layara's Quarters, he used his lightsaber (yes, he is Force-Sensitive and in skilled with the arts of a lightsaber) to cut a hole through the doors blocking the main part of the turbo-lift. In this section, it has seemed the turbo-lift was all the way at the bottom level.

The guard jumped in the turbo-lift tube and stabbed his lightsaber into the wall; not making his fall as fast. He glided down and then hopped into the bottom level. He immediately tried to find the escape pods.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Suddenly, as the unknown guard made his way to the escape pods, his commbadge rang out as a message came in, with the voice of the Fleet Admiral Gree; "Sir, the fleet has arrived. As soon as you use the escape pod to fire yourself onto one of our ships, we'll send out a team to get you and initiate the destruction of the enemy fleet."
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Alari, felt the explosions and knew now that most of the ship had been critically damaged, "Logan what just happened?" she shouted down the comm system.

"No idea, but i believe Layara has double crossed us." he replied.

"Find her and take her into custody" she replied,

Alari knew since the Hangar bay would to heavily guarded, the Escape pods was the most logical choice for escape. since she was already on the Bottom floor she deactivated most of them as fast as she could. By draining all there energy and life support, In hope that they'd be useless to use.

She then used the force to locate the Assassin, and sensed almost instantly that he was coming this way. She hid behind a corner while the assassin mindlessly tried to activate each escape pod, to avail.

She sprung round with her Lightsaber in tow, and attacked the Assassin, going for his legs
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Suddenly the Ship rocked heavily, the Star Defender had forced the docking clamps off, it and the Jedi Fleet formed into formation, as the Sith fleet Jumped in, The Jedi fleet then Jumped into Hyperspace, away from the behemoth of a Sith Fleet.

The Assassin and Alari fell to the floor, Alari used this moment to to her advantage, and picked up her lightsaber and 'disabled' the assassin. a security team soon arrived and took the assassin to the hangar bay ware Alari was.

The Damaged Jedi and a Mc-80 dropped out of Hyperspace about a ligthyear away from Degobah. a shuttle soon left the Harrow to the To MC-80, with the Assassin, Alari and Logan on-board, they then scuttled the damaged ship. leaving Layara's fate unknown.

As soon as Alari and Logan reached the Bridge of the Ship, it jumped back into Hyperspace to catch up with the fleet.
    Princess Layara

Post by Princess Layara Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:58 pm

The Assassin

As the Assassin was nearly attacked; he rolled to the other side of their location withdrawing his lightsabers. He could have been the rank of Sith Master or even Sith Lord. He used Force Push making the ground beneath the Jedi collapse. As he noticed a security team came, he jumped in the air twirling and 2 of their heads fell off. He then used all his might and used Strong Force Push. The powerfulness of the Force made the entire security team slam into the wall behind them and made some tumble over others.

The Assassin ran out of the doors before anyone could spot him and cut a hole in the ground then used a small power of the force to crush it. The Assassin fell to the next level below. He ran as fast as possible killing anything that got in his way. He used his commbadge to contact Darth Taral once more.

"We are in another different location. It is urgent you destroy this ship."
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:10 pm

(What are you doing?)
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Hope  Left_bar_bleue10/10Hope  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post by Darkwing Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 pm

yeh, doesn't quite fit in with what's happened
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:52 pm

lol, Alari and Layara are both dead. I forgot that Layara was in that ship with Alari...

Note: For a funny reason, all the current world powers are females xD
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

No i LEFT that ship in the middle of no ware. so Layara is trying to blow up her own Star destroyer.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Well, looks like there's still 2 people left in this game: Layara and I.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content