Star Wars: Destiny of the Force

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Due to the lack of interest in DOF, the game has been shut down.
A new game is currently being developed, one which takes place in our own universe!  So keep checking for updates to this new game!

+4
Leach54
Wade Banna
Jodi Oron
Darkwing
8 posters

Rebel Alliance

Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Personal Title : Lead Administrator

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Rebel Alliance Left_bar_bleue10/10Rebel Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Rebel Alliance Empty Rebel Alliance

Post by Darkwing Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Apply for membership in the Rebel Alliance
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Rebel Alliance Left_bar_bleue0/0Rebel Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rebel Alliance Empty Re: Rebel Alliance

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Name: Luke Skywalker
    Race: Human
    Why I Want This: I like Luke, and I want to lead his life.
    Starting Planet: Hoth
    History: You well know it. The history leads up to the point that stops here, of coarse...
    Force Level: 6/10? I'm not sure how powerful he really is at this point
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh, and could the Rebels get at least some of my old stuff?
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

WHOOPS! Thanks very very much for doing that because I completely forgot to add that to the character creation rule. We're not going to have any of the primary SW characters, so no luke, vader, palpatine, han, leia etc
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Telan Felusiun wrote:Oh, and could the Rebels get at least some of my old stuff?

Sure thing
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 pm

......................................................................................
    Come on, you can't just forget that! Now I don't want this 'new-era' thing...

Name: Jodi Oron
    Race: Zeltron
    Sex: Female
    Why: To join the rebels for fun...
    History:

Born on Coruscant to a couple of nobles, she was raised as a rich kid. She was rather spoiled and had quite a temper as a child, but had no trouble making friends with the other children like her. As a child, she took an interest in tactics and strategy, and wanted to be a commander when she grew up.

As a teenager, she was rather followed and praised by the boys. A naturally beautiful girl because of her race, it was rather easy to get whatever she wanted from any boy she wanted. But this attributed to her personality, as she came to be conceited and spoiled. Although, she enrolled in a military class, to prepare those who wanted to go into the military career for the real thing. Originally serving as an Imperial Reserve Officer Cadet, she was top of her classes, well exceeding the normal standards. As the Empire took notice, they quickly enrolled in the Academy, paying for all the fees and giving her the best classes.

Reaching adulthood was bothersome for Jodi, as she was beginning to believe she was getting 'old', and starting to look ugly. A natural affliction of the young female, conceited mind. People looked as her in a new way, and not a good one. More of the 'drama-queen-idiot' way. Although, she showed them when she excelled in her classes, and passes with a bachelor's degree. She immediately went into the Imperial Navy as a company-grade officer, with the second lowest rank possible. Captain.

She served in the Imperial Navy for a short few years, but over that time she realized something - that the Empire was suppressing it's people, and that the rebellion was the right thing to go for. And after she witnissed a friend of hers gunned down for standing up for a completely innocent bystander, she was pushed far to the limit. At age 25, she quickly packed up her belongings, and left to join the Rebels.

When she found a representative, they were glad to accept her, and ever since, she was serving in the navy of the Rebels. She served valiantly, and in the next years, she ran through the ranks quickly, snatching the rank of sergeant. She now leads a contingent of troops on the battlefield.

Throughout many battles, she valiantly fought, and was a main factor in some of the victories. Because of her superiority on the battlefield, she was promoted. However, when the time came for the Battle of Yavin, she was commanding a force there in the defense and destruction of the Death Star. As she supplied the allotted time and protection for Luke Skywalker to destroy the Death Star, she was promoted to Commander of the Starfighter Command for her works.

Last edited by Jodi Oron on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Hey, dude, I just realised that I was already making myself leader of the Rebels before you just ruled that Trista would lead. Does that mean anything?
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Edited and finished... Grading?
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Personal Title : Rebel Commander

Rebel Alliance Empty Wade Banna [WIP]

Post by Wade Banna Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Name: Wade Banna
    Race: Corellia-Human
    Sex: Male
    Occupation: Leader of the Alliance to Destabilize the Empire, Commanding Officer of the Star Destroyer Blind Fortune.
    Starting Location: Viceroy Star Destroyer Blind Fortune ( Deep Space, Near Yavin Space)
    Why: To Destabilize the Grand Galactic Empire.
    History: Born to Corellia Nobles, he got what he wanted, whenever he wanted, Like any young child he was "young & reckless", During his young teen to late teens, he had many rather extravagant parties, by his 18th, He had already spent 500 million Credits, on parties and other "Goods". On his 18th he has totally wrecked the Family Villa, his father saw this has the final straw, and removed his Noblemen ship, and enrolled him in the Corellian Officer Academy.

For the next 4 years he trained in the Academy, and Graduated, earning a place in the Republic Navy, as a Lieutenant, In the Bordered Patrol Sector, His Father, decided he would only receive his Nobleman ship back if he ever got to the Rank of Admiral, and finally bring some honor to the family, This became hard as the next year the Infamous Clone Wars began, he tried to get reposted on a front line Warship, than a Border Patrol ship, This took some time, he finally got his wish, when his father pulled some strings in the Hierarchy of the Navy.

He began on the Venator-Class, Judgement, which already has a prestigious history for being the Flag ship of a Jedi Sector Commander, He slowly climbed the ranks till he became the Commander of the Judgement, while he was the ships Commanding Officer, he was merely a Figer head, as the Jedi General was the War Hero.

When the dreaded Order came throw to destroy the Jedi Order, Banna had troubles committing this order, but his Loyalties to the Republic was to greater to betray them, and so the Clone Commando's gunned down the Jedi, in Cold Blood, on the bridge as he was still deciding whether to commit to the order.

After seeing most of his crew Be gunned down for being loyal to the Jedi, and the Republic Soon replaced the Greater Galactic Empire, he then left the Navy, for Post-traumatic stress, for a year or two he slowly fell of reality, And moved back to the Family Villa, to find out his father was dieing of a Terminal illness. On his death his father, reinstated his Noblemen ship, making him the Lord of the Banna Family, which made him a Defacto, low level Admiral in the Imperial Navy, and the commander of the Corellia System.

He soon upgraded the Systems low security, to a few Star Destroyers and several Squadrons of T.I.E Fighters. While the security was considerably mild, compared to that of Coruscant or Fondor. But dew to his rank it was all he could afford with his position, So he made his priority to get promoted to protect his Home, and his father’s grave, which made the planet Corellia, Incredibly Important to him.

But that was ruined when a Cocky Admiral took over his position as Regent of the Corellian System, while the system did get more protection, the planet largely fell into disarray, becoming an Imperial Pirate planet of sorts, but the Final straw was drawn when, permission was granted to build over his father’s grave site.

He took the Viceroy-Class Star Destroyer, Blind Fortune, and a group of 3 other Viceroys and 2 Nebulon-B Frigates, to the Centre of the Corellian System, where the Admiral Commanded a Battle station, and a Imperator Class Star Destroyer. He used the Frigates which were packed with Marines to board the Station, and blow it up from inside, while the Viceroys used their Agility and Speed to beat the Star Destroyer.

With that, he had betrayed the Empire, and was now a Rebel, he then made several Random Hyperspace jumps, to lose the trail of the Empire, but because of his Betrayal, he now had no way, of refuelling or repairing his ships, he would of Likely died in space because of hunger, or his ship falling apart, if it wasn't for a BTTR Freighter, which was a very Firm believer in the Rebellions Goals, which at the time was a very minor rebellion, but once Banna was rescued and the ships were repaired the Empire had someone to worry about now.

As time went by the leaders of the Rebellion were slowly killed off, either by Past-enemies or by Imperial Spy's. It came to a point, ware Wade was actually an High Commander of the Rebellion, he made many changes in the Rebellion, the Main being an huge improvement of there Intelligence Agency, which greatly reduced the numbers of Ambushes and assassination of Notable Rebels.

For a year or two he reduced the Rebellions activity to a mere Spectator role, he did this mainly to Keep his men alive, and the Rebellion alive, While the higher ups agreed with these orders, the Grunts of the Rebellion, which were mostly Bounty Hunters and Smugglers, which could easil be bought with a free drink, so because of this he again upgraded his Intelligence agency, to start screening members of the Rebellion, for those Loyal to the Rebellion or there simply for the money.

This was a massive change, which was needed for the mission which was going to change the Empire for Ever.

(FRACK, that long)

Last edited by Wade Banna on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Done my Bio
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 am

Jodi,If you decide to fix your Bio in the near future, your accepted, until then your not.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 am

Fixed.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 am

The Rebellion has been alive for 10 years not 28. and No Admirals, if you want Admiral, then do what i did.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 pm

What did you do?
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 pm

I made a massive Bio.
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Edited...
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Edited again...
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh, come on, can I get graded now?!
    Leach54
    Leach54

Character sheet
    Force Level:
    Rebel Alliance Left_bar_bleue9/10Rebel Alliance Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

Post by Leach54 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Your good to go!
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Geez....must say, what's his face is a bit over-board on the bios, I'd hate to be a rebel simply because of the entry requirements Razz
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 am

I'm just saying if you want to be an Admiral or Captain, make a good Bio
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 pm

I made a good damn bio, a long one too. I've made longer and better, but I've run dry of ideas. Now come on, your bio was worse for the potentium and I accepted you at a much, much higher rank than f'ing admiral! Now come on, be fair.

And by the way guys, I meant being graded by Wade. Oh, the complicated and 'over-requirement' Wade... Seriously, just letting me be what I want shouldn't be that hard. It's boring not leading whole armies and stuff.
    Wade Banna
    Wade Banna

Post by Wade Banna Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Jodi Oron wrote:I made a good damn bio, a long one too. I've made longer and better, but I've run dry of ideas. Now come on, your bio was worse for the Potentium and I accepted you at a much, much higher rank than f'ing admiral! Now come on, be fair.

And by the way guys, I meant being graded by Wade. Oh, the complicated and 'over-requirement' Wade... Seriously, just letting me be what I want shouldn't be that hard. It's boring not leading whole armies and stuff.

Actually my Bio for the Potentium was a low level Admiral, and it wasn't "Short"

And i'm not 'over-requirement', i just don't want any body being an High ranking Officer by writing a few lines of words saying there an admiral
    Darkwing
    Darkwing
    Admin

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Darkwing Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Okey dokeys guys, let's get this back on to what it's supposed to be and that is registration. If you want to continue discussion, do it in general. Thanks Smile
    Jodi Oron
    Jodi Oron

Character sheet
    Force Level:

Post by Jodi Oron Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Okay, I think you're going blind or something, because I said I edited it twice now. It's longer, and better.

I just edited again to ask once again for the Admiral rank, and I extended a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:10 pm